Our mission is to provide a positive experience for boys and girls of all ages in
learning, developing and understanding the game of soccer. Based upon the
age of the player, everyone will learn the basic fundamentals of the game,
develop field skills and learn the Laws of the Game. We promote and instill
good team building along with sportsmanship and fair play. Players will grow
within the program at a pace they are comfortable with and will meet levels of
competition based upon their experience and skill levels. We encourage all
children to attend our multifaceted program located at our soccer complex in
We expect a 2002 enrollment of 625 soccer players coming from the surrounding areas of Phoenixville, Valley Forge, Great Valley, Spring City and surrounding townships.
|See our Programs section for complete details on these groupings.
|We're Always Looking For Helping Hands and Feet - VOLUNTEERS:
Help promote and expand the programs for the kids!
Be an active participant in growing our club!
Get involved and have fun developing the organization by helping with:
- Administration - Finance
- Field Work
- Snack Bar
- Team Moms and Dads
- Board Members
Phoenixville Area Soccer Club
PO Box 136
Phoenixville, PA 19460
Call Terri Tully at the clubhouse. (610-935-7940)
|Where are we?
We practice and play at Charlestown Park. The park entrance is on the east side of Township Line Road, between Coldstream Road and Pothouse Road.
Four Fields -
Adult - 110 x 70 yds
Adult - 120 x 60 yds
Intermediate - 80 x 45 yds
PeeWee - 50 x 30 yds
- EPYSA - Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association
- EPSA - Eastern Pennsylvania Soccer Association
- Partners in Progress with the Phoenixville Area School District as a training bridge for all players in the school´s soccer program.
- We promote FIFA/USSF Laws of the Game
- Suburban County Soccer League
- ICSL - Intercounty Soccer League
- President - Nelson Whitworth
- Vice President - Rob Pierce
- Treasurer - Tom Savoy
- Field Manager - Vince D'Innocenco
- Director of Coaches - Stassi Theodoropoulos
- Registrar - Terri Tully
- Growth/Development - Jay Jackimon
- Recording Secretary - Susan Cook
- ICSL Director - Pete Eldridge
- Intramural & Girls Coordinators - Rich/Denise Foedinger
- Snack Bar - Kathleen McCall
- Equipment Manager - Jim Quay
The club carries liability insurance exceeding $1 million for all players at the field complex as well as for all coaches and players in travel to other field game locations.