What's new? (Home)
Search this site
Official Twp. Site
Index to Gov't Info
The early days
Surplus & Needs
About this site
People are saying..
Established June 2, 1997
by citizens for citizens
March 16, 1998
Website of the Week
Daily Local News
August 13, 1997
A beautiful part of southeastern Pennsylvania
Fans of the World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies
I hate to make rules, but then this is the internet. Here are rules and guidelines for submitting comments for posting on the Traffic Forum. I will really appreciate your reading this and cooperating with me in making the Traffic Forum a useful forum for commenting on a serious and growing problem in the Township.
Rules and Guidelines
Click here to go back to the Traffic Forum.
- The author must be identified by full name and street address in Charlestown. I will post your name and address with your comment, but will not post your email address unless explicitly asked to.
- The comment may not contain criticisms or attacks on individuals. Please focus on the issues, not people. For example, if you are against one-way traffic regulations discussed for a particular road, do not criticize or attack those who are in favor of such regulations. Similarly, if you are for such regulations, do not make derogatory remarks about those who oppose restrictions.
- Note that your comment may not appear the day after you send it. I will post the comments as time permits, but regular postings will take priority.
- I am not interested in playing the numbers game. This is not an opportunity to see how many people can email comments for or against an issue. Please try to make constructive comments that have not been made before on the page.
- Remember, this web site and the Traffic Forum are not "official" services of the Township. If your real purpose is to send a message to the Township supervisors, then send an email to them, not to the web site. See our page for contacting the Board by clicking here.
- In general, I will not send an email reply to comments sent for the Traffic Forum, even if the comment has been rejected for not complying with these guidelines. I simply don't have the time.
- I prefer that you explicitly indicate that you would like your comment posted on the new page, especially if you do not use the new email account I have set up for such comments (see below).
- Send your comments for the Traffic Forum to or use our comment form available here.
Home Site Overview
Site development, maintenance and funding by Township resident Jacob D. Merriwether.
Hosting by PLH Worldgroup Communications, Inc.