What's new? (Home)
Search this site
Official Twp. Site
Index to Gov't Info
The early days
Surplus & Needs
About this site
People are saying..
Established June 2, 1997
by citizens for citizens
March 16, 1998
Website of the Week
Daily Local News
August 13, 1997
A beautiful part of southeastern Pennsylvania
Fans of the World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies
Brightside Farm - October 18, 1999 Preliminary Agenda
The following is a very preliminary agenda for the individual presentations for Monday's special meeting of the Board of Supervisors. While the specific details may change, the agenda does indicate the likely scope of the presentations regarding the possible purchase of Brightside Farm by the Township.
Explain open space conservation being the core value of the township, point out on plan the deed restricted parcels, agricultural district, open space presently owned, historical properties.
Thomas Committa, Township Planner, is to provide context for acquiring open space. Township Maps showing open space holdings, show trails, current development pattern, where they are in place now, Deerfield narrowing to Pyle property.
Mr. Committa will give a brief analysis of the Friens & Friens needs analysis and give a brief overview as a possible use.
Introduce other possible uses
Questions & Answers
- Marcia Solda and Alix Coleman, Equestrian lead in with the newsletter piece 3 min.
- Jean Reynolds, U.S. Pony Club representative 5 min.
- Gia Farra, K-9 show grounds 3 min.
- John Panizza, private golf course presentation 10 min.
- Mark Connolly, CSA lead in 3 min.
- Sam Cantrell, Maysie's Farm CSA 10 min.
- Bob Elmer, CSA Business Plan 10 min.
- Park advocates 5 mins.
Questions & Answers
- Wendy Leland- Grants Available
- Rick Hevner- Financing Options
- Mark Connolly- Cash available
Home Site Overview
Site development, maintenance and funding by Township resident Jacob D. Merriwether.
Hosting by PLH Worldgroup Communications, Inc.