What's new? (Home)
Search this site
Official Twp. Site
Index to Gov't Info
The early days
Surplus & Needs
About this site
People are saying..
Established June 2, 1997
by citizens for citizens
March 16, 1998
Website of the Week
Daily Local News
August 13, 1997
A beautiful part of southeastern Pennsylvania
Fans of the World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies
Charlestown Township Board of Supervisors
Our recent office move calls for a re-design of the Township stationery, which currently depicts our former location. With so many talented artists/graphics designers in the community, what better way to select a new design than to invite them to enter a design contest?
A Logo Design Contest
Following are the Rules for the Contest:
Have Fun and Good Luck!
- Design a logo suitable for representing Charlestown Township - in one color only.
- The submission should be approximately 4" x 6" in size, keeping in mind that the selected design will be used on letterhead and other stationery items, so it should be well-defined when shrunk to smaller sizes.
- Your logo will be judged more on its theme than on camera-readiness, and if chosen, the Township may enhance or alter the design.
- Winner will grant Charlestown Township exclusive rights to the design.
- Deadline for submissions will be March 15, 1999.
- Submissions will be assigned a number by the Township Secretary.
- The Supervisors will be shown all submissions with the number identification only.
- The Supervisors will select a winner and announce the winner at the April 5, 1999 Board meeting.
- The winner will receive a certificate award from the Board of Supervisors.
Home Site Overview
Site development, maintenance and funding by Township resident Jacob D. Merriwether.
Hosting by PLH Worldgroup Communications, Inc.