What's new? (Home)
Search this site
Official Twp. Site
Index to Gov't Info
The early days
Surplus & Needs
About this site
People are saying..
Established June 2, 1997
by citizens for citizens
March 16, 1998
Website of the Week
Daily Local News
August 13, 1997
A beautiful part of southeastern Pennsylvania
Fans of the World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies
Charlestown Community Picnic
Get to know your neighbors by coming to the Charlestown Community Picnic at the Wisner-Rapp House and Brightside Farm.
|Date: ||June 26, 2004 (Rain or Shine)
(Note: This date replaces the original July 24 date.)
|Time: ||3 to 7
|Place: ||Brightside Farm and Wisner-Rapp House -
(Rain - The Grange - Phoenixville Pike)
- Charlestown Twp. Map with locations of BSF and Grange and directions to both.
- Diagram of the Farm and Rapp House showing picnic area, parking areas and trails.
- 3:00 Picnic Begins at Brightside Farm - (See diagram)
- 3:00 to 4:30 Games
- 4:30 to 5:30 Picnic Supper
- 5:30 to 6:00 Walk the trail to the Wisner-Rapp House
- 6:00 to 7:00 Musical Jam Session - Wisner-Rapp House
- Please bring your own picnic supper, chairs or a blanket.
- Beverages will be available. (No grilling or alcohol)
R.S.V.P.: email@example.com Subject: Picnic, by June 15, 2004 Please indicate the number who will attend in your party.
Organized by Charlestown Historical Society
Home Site Overview
Site development, maintenance and funding by Township resident Jacob D. Merriwether.
Hosting by PLH Worldgroup Communications, Inc.